The Connoisseurian family of Dual Fuel Ranges by industry standout Capital was invented for professionals, but made for families. Combining flawless design with best in class features and hand-crafted made in the USA quality, Connoisseurian ranges give you the searing power and control of gas top burners with the even heat and multi-rack capabilities of an electric oven.
Capital Cooking Equipment designs and manufactures the most powerful burners on the home appliance market. Each burner (except dedicated simmer burner) produces 25,000 BTUs of searing heat and also turns down to a delicate, consistent simmer, offering precise control. Perfect for the cooking connoisseur.
Model Number: COB366
Burner Type: Open
Range Fuel: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
Oven Fuel: Electric
Cleaning: Self Clean
Range Type: Dual Fuel
• Heavy duty cast iron professional grates provide a solid base for the heaviest pots and pans with an easy to clean durable porcelain coated finish.
• Spill pans below each Open Burner are easily removable and can con- veniently be cleaned at the sink.
• Spill trays under the spill pans, griddles, and BBQ burners are quickly accessed on ball bearing slides and are sized for easy handling and cleaning.
RANGE TOP OPTIONS
• Range top configurations with 4 to 6 burners are available in 36" models.
• Thermo-Griddle PlateTM: Our 3/8” thick thermostatically controlled stainless steel griddle plate gives precise control over the griddle temperature. Stainless steel covered included. 12” griddle has 18,000 BTUs.
• BBQ Grill: Capital’s indoor grill boasts 18,000 BTUs of searing heat output with variable temperature control and even heat. Our two-sided Tru-SideTM channeling grates (stainless steel with sealed burners and porcelain coated cast iron for open burners) and hybrid ceramic radiants encased in stainless steel provide even heat while reducing grease flare-ups. Stainless steel cover included.
• MOIST Cooking – This exclusive feature stops food from drying during cooking, resulting in some of the juiciest meats ever (primary oven only). A Capital Exclusive!
• Moto-RotisTM – Built-in motorized rotisserie – Cook delicious, self- basting meats and poultry year round inside your capital oven (no frame required - primary oven only) A Capital Exclusive!
• Oven modes are BAKE, BROIL, ROAST, DELICATE BAKE, PERFECT CONVECTION & MOIST COOKING
• SELF CLEAN (all ovens)
• MEAT PROBE cooking (all ovens)
• Convection Fan cooking for BAKE, BROIL, ROAST
• Hidden Bake Element under glass for easy clean up and efficient oven heating
• Ribbon Broil Element under glass results in BBQ-quality searing
• Two-speed cooling fan system
• Dual air-flow convection
• Extra large viewing oven window
• Dual Kitchen Timers (5 secs – 11 hours 55 mins)
• TIMED COOK – You can set the oven to turn itself OFF after a set amount of time
• DELAY COOK – You can set the oven to start cooking at a set time of day
• Clock – Displays the time of day when the range is not in use
• Flex-RollTM oven racks
• High intensity lights in each oven
• Ultra cool oven doors
• Sabbath mode
Designed and manufactured in the United States, a Capital appliance is created with the customer’s best interest at heart from beginning to end. The first engineers to design high end barbecues and commercial performance ranges for home use are among our leadership, and we continue to redefine the standards of the industry for which we set the foundation. At Capital, we refuse to follow the pack, choosing instead to improve on our own concepts and designs as we move forward. Our customers have high expectations for the equipment they use to create superb dishes in the comfort of their homes. We meet these standards by delivering a first-rate appliance with value that goes beyond the product itself.
***NOTE: All color orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Please allow a 8-10 week lead time for custom colors.