In the re-imagining of the classic Elise design, AGA took its cues from the modern farmhouse movement itself. Rustic yet refined, the Elise blends old and new in masterful ways, both fresh and timeless, with just a hint of the exquisite.
Complimented by stunning new cruciform knobs with knurling, shipped standard in Brushed Nickel, but also available as after-market options in five additional versatile hardware finishes (Polished Chrome, Polished Brass, Polished Copper, Brushed Brass, and Black Anodized
Aluminum), the re-imagined AGA Elise 48" Dual Fuel Model confidently steps into the spotlight along side its classic AGA siblings.
Note 1: The color that will be ordered is shown in the color selection box and accompanying photographs. Midnight Sky (Dark / Navy Blue), Glossy Black, and Matte Black can be difficult to distinguish in the photography. In real life the color differences are larger than they appear in the photography. Contact us if you need assistance choosing a color.
Not sure about specifications? We want you to be happy with your purchase. Contact us!
Note 2: AGA offers alternative knobs to allow you to customize the look of your Elise. Please contact LUXX to check for availability.
Note 3: Note 2: Lead times for AGA ranges, which are made in England, can be up to 24 weeks. Occasionally certain models and colors are available in as little as two weeks. Please consult with us if you have scheduling questions. Shipping times are not guaranteed.
Features of Oven
• Over 6 cubic feet of oven space amongst 3 separate ovens maximize space and reduce energy consumption
• One extra-large 7-Mode Multi-Function™ Oven tailored to your cooking needs with Defrost, Convection, Convection Broiling, Fan Assist Bake, Conventional, Browning and Base Heat
• A second extra-large true European convection oven
• Each large oven has 5 rack positions; the range comes with 4 heavy duty steel racks and one telescoping steel rack for a total of 5 oven racks
• Powerful dual-element Broiler with an 8-pass, 2,300 watt broiler – ready to cook in just 5 minutes
• Glide Out Broiler System™ with Full and Half Broil mode to provide complete coverage with 4 adjustable heights and extendable gliding tray spacious enough to cook six 6-oz steaks at once
• Stunning new cruciform knobs with knurling, available in a selection of versatile hardware finishes
• Spacious storage drawer with rubber mat to protect and store cookware
• Easy Clean™ Technology with black enamel interior
Features of Gas Cooktop
• Natural Gas cooktop with 5 sealed brass burners each topped with a porcelain enamel finish cast iron flame spreader to provide superb heat distribution and retention
• One center 17,000 BTU brass burner, three 12,000 BTU brass burners and one 6,000 BTU brass burner
• Extra-large 11.75” diameter burner rated 17,000 BTUs perfect for rapid boiling, large stock pots and stir fry
• 6 interlocking matte finish cast iron grates allow for easy removal and cleaning
• Includes an 11” diameter wok ring made of semi-gloss black enamel coated cast iron to cradle a large wok (not included) on the center burner keeping the wok at the perfect height for focused heat distribution
• Extra-large two-piece interlocking center grate
• Four grates interlock above each side burner providing ample space for any pan
• LP Conversion Kit included
Features of Induction Cooktop
• Extra-large ceramic glass induction cooktop with 5 induction burners
• Induction cooktop makes use of 90% of the available heat compared to just 55% with that of a gas burner
• Built-in pan recognition sensors automatically turn the burner off when not in use saving energy and increasing safety while the child lock feature protects little hands
• Efficient induction cooking surface with the following features:
• Each zone offers a boost in power
• Residual heat indicator
• 9 power settings giving instant response
• Automatic heat up per zone
• Low temperature and simmering setting
• Overheat detection
• Child safety lock
• Generous cooking space with three 7” dia., one 6” dia. and one 10” dia. defined pan areas
|Cooktop Dimensions||43" W x 21 1/2" D|
|Number of Zones||5|
|Power of Front Left Zone: 6" dia.||1,400 watts with 2,200 watt Boost|
|Power Back Left Zone: 7" dia.||1,850 watts with 3,000 watt Boost|
|Power Center Zone: 10" dia.||2,300 watts with 3,700 watt Boost|
|Power Front Right Zone: 7" dia.||1,850 watts with 3,000 watt Boost|
|Power of Back Right Zone: 7" dia.||1,850 watts with 3,000 watt Boost|
47 9/16" W x 28 7/16" D x 36 1/8" H
2 Year Warranty on parts and labor with exception of cosmetic damage and light bulbs.
RETURN POLICY FOR APPLIANCES - Please read!
Most returns can be avoided by making informed decisions before you purchase. When you buy with LUXX, you get to work with real people, not call center staff working off scripts. Let us help you research your products!
If you are not satisfied with your purchase from LUXX, please contact us so we can address your concern. If a refund on appliances is required, we accept returns within 14 days of delivery and we charge a 12% restocking fee with free pickup of your product in Ada county, Idaho. We will arrange pickup for customers in other locations. Appliance and packaging must be in new condition in order to receive full credit. Credit will be issued after returned items are inspected. Items that have been installed are not returnable. Product defects discovered after installation will be handled through warranty service.