In the re-imagining of the classic Elise design, AGA took its cues from the modern farmhouse movement. Rustic yet refined, the Elise blends old and new in masterful ways, both fresh and timeless, with just a hint of the exquisite.
Complimented by stunning new cruciform knobs with knurling, available in a selection of versatile hardware finishes, the re-imagined Elise confidently steps into the spotlight along side its classic AGA siblings.
Note 1: The color that will be ordered is shown in the color selection box and accompanying photographs. Some photographs of the range may show other colors due to limited availability of photography.
Not sure about colors and specifications? We want you to be happy with your purchase. Contact us!
Note 2: Aga will offer alternative knobs to allow you to customize the look of your Elise. Please contact LUXX to check for availability.
Note 3: Lead times for Aga ranges, which are made in England, can be 20 weeks. Occasionally certain models and colors are available more quickly but the general estimate is 20 weeks. Shipping times are not guaranteed. Please contact us if you have concerns about your schedule.Features of Oven
- Multifunction oven with 7 settings including true European dual-convection cooking, fan-assisted baking, browning, thaw & serve, convection broiling, warming and conventional cooking.
- Large 4.9 cu. ft.
- Three robust telescoping glide-out racks
- Dual broiler system
- Dignified brushed-metal control knobs
- Convenient storage drawer stores cookware and even oven racks
- Cookware accessories include:
- Two roasting tins nest into the shelf and slide out with ease.
- A full-width broiler pan and trivet easily adjust on oven runners and is great for broiling and grilling large batches.
Features of Gas Cooktop
- 5-sealed brass burners provide for easy clean-up and prevent messy spills from reaching the oven or internal components.
- Powerful 17,000 BTU center burner
- Three 12,000 BTU burners
- One 6,000 BTU burner can be turned down to a low 1,200 BTU simmer
- Each burner is equipped with thermocouple safety mechanism
- Continuous cast iron cooktop to smoothly slide cookware across burners without spillage.
- Locking mechanism secures grates in place during cooking
- Grates are easy to remove for cleaning
- Matte finish cast iron grates are easy to clean and won’t discolor
Features of Induction Cooktop
The ceramic glass surface cooktop with five induction burners and integrated capacitive touch controls efficiently utilizes, transfers, and captures 90% of energy generated, as compared to only 55% with that of a traditional gas burner.
- Professional 5 burner induction cooktop
- 13 temperature settings
- Front left burner: Boost 2.2kW, Maximum Non Boost 1.4kW
- Back left burner: Boost 3.0kW, Maximum Non Boost 1.85kW
- Center burner: Boost 3.7kW, Maximum Non Boost 2.3kW
- Front left burner: Boost 3.0kW, Maximum Non Boost 1.85kW
- Back right burner: Boost 3.0kW, Maximum Non Boost 1.85kW
- Cooktop constructed of durable ceramic glass that easily wipes clean
35 1/2” W x 27 5/8” D x 36” H
2 Year Warranty on parts and labor with exception of cosmetic damage and light bulbs.
RETURN POLICY FOR APPLIANCES - Please read!
Most returns can be avoided by making informed decisions before you purchase. When you buy with LUXX, you get to work with real people, not call center staff working off scripts. Let us help you research your products!
If you are not satisfied with your purchase from LUXX, please contact us so we can address your concern. If a refund on appliances is required, we accept returns within 14 days of delivery and we charge a 12% restocking fee with free pickup of your product in Ada county, Idaho. We will arrange pickup for customers in other locations. Appliance and packaging must be in new condition in order to receive full credit. Credit will be issued after returned items are inspected. Items that have been installed are not returnable. Product defects discovered after installation will be handled through warranty service.