The epiGranite series of kitchen sinks from Ruvati sets a new trend for the home kitchen. If you are looking beyond stainless steel, and want to add some color and character to your kitchen design, the epiGranite sinks are an elegant choice. The sink is constructed from 80% crushed natural granite, giving the sink extreme durability and the look of real stone. The sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will never discolor. The surface of the sink undergoes a proprietary treatment making it resistant to stains, bacteria and extreme temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit. The sink comes with a basket strainer drain assembly that traps food waste and is easy to empty into the trash. Ruvati epiGranite sink comes in 10 different color options ranging from warm Caribbean Sand to elegant Black Galaxy. Now you can have a kitchen that truly reflects your style and personality.
- Natural stone finish. Color: Midnight Black
- Constructed of composite granite - 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and strength. This is mixed with a proprietary resin that makes the sink completely non-porous and resistant to most household chemicals.
- The sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will never discolor
- Proprietary treatment makes the surface anti-bacterial and completely resistant to stains
- Can withstand high temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit
- Drop-in Topmount installation. Cutout templates and mounting clips are provided.
- Thick solid construction makes the sink naturally sound-absorbing and noise free
- 8" deep bowl gives ample space and fits large pots and pans
- Gently rounded corners make it easy to clean
- Pre-drilled with 1 standard hole (1-3/8" diameter) for faucet installation. Also pre-drilled with 4 additional partially-drilled knockout holes that can be used for installation of soap dispenser or 3 or 4-hole faucets.
- Includes matching black color strainer drain assembly. (Note: strainer is only for standard installation. If installing a Garbage Disposal unit, you have to use the drain flange that comes with the disposal).
- Standard 3.5" drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit.
- Exterior Dimensions: 23-1/2" (wide) x 20" (front-to-back).
- Interior bowl dimension: 21" (wide) x 16" (front-to-back) x 8" (bowl depth)
- Included in box: Sink, Black strainer drain assembly, Cutout template, Mounting clips, Installation Guide
- Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty
Minimum Cabinet Size: 26